2010年1月19日 星期二

Visit to the cat museum

We went there last week with my cousin, Jonathon. We haven met for almost 13 years, no kidding. He is 18 now getting to 19. I think the last time we meet is when I'm still schooling, at SMK Lake. Been so long, can't really remember that kid who cut his finger with the nail cutter and still happy to show to me. A.aaaa.... It's really very long time already.

He came for my brother, William's wedding and we take him to Cat Museum. It's fun to have him with us those day, he is so helpful and understanding. I only wish he would be my brother too..(in my dream)

Just want to tell you all that these boys were naughty, Wilson ask Bryan to pretend like this and they were playing a acting game I think....Hubby is trying to get Brandon's attention to be easy for me to snap the picture...

So my silly brother were teaching something else too..^-^"







I found these stamps in the museum, so lovely display in the frame. I would love to have these stamp in my collection too. (I'm a stamp collector, who happen to managed to have two stamp album..Ha!) I know it's very hard to find myself as a collector this way, but I'll show you when I have time.
Hubby bought a key chain for me (at the entrance), a pink cat to match with my new purple tote. ^-^

沒有留言:

張貼留言