2009年12月7日 星期一

My new project on wall.

Actually is a painting on my little brother's room, check out the picture to see if you know what it is about ?

Yup. It's Lily.
It's go like this :" When two heart join together, they stick together for life."


The story:
I intend to give them the blessing in a very special way, they were too young (20+21) in this stage, anything could be in they way. I only hope they could have a deep thought before they react in the future.
My little brother, William and his girlfriend, Shindy was going to get marry on Jan 2010.
The romance story are with them, I'm sharing the family's story at here.
All of us is just so happy to have another member in the house, she is a local people (Iban) but she know Chinese, and I have no ideal how to speak her language, hope she would taught me some in the future though.
Actually, I thought my father would disagree but he is cool about it when we told him the big news.
I love my father so much, I think we all are.
I mean in "LOVE" there is not limit in any way, only each other and forever.( at least, that is what I think)

沒有留言:

張貼留言