2009年10月10日 星期六

Cats

Today I’m going to talk about my cats; actually it’s my hubby’s cats. It's because my hubby always played with them when he is free. I don't like animal in house, so he can only played with them outside the house. We have six of them, look down here.



It’s easier for you to understand this way. ^-^

Mimi is the only one we have at first, she was attacked by a dog then my sister took her to veterinary surgeon and. Then she gave us the cat when we move in to our new house. Mimi is a great hunter, but she is not a good mother. I’ll tell you why, later.

I moved in when my Brandon was born, and the special things is that, Banana and Tomato was also born on that very messy month too. October, how can forgot?

After then, Mimi gives birth again for two times and the kitten got killed by other cat when Mimi was out. I was totally shocked by the sound of the kitten when they attacked. That is why....

A year later, the loving season come again and this time Tomato has her own kitten with Mimi, but she has two kitten. So the cat's family grow bigger now and they are all in black and white only.



this picture taken when we painting the cupboard, but I display it at here for the cat's collection.



沒有留言:

張貼留言