2010年1月5日 星期二

What happened yesterday ? We blow away the bride


These is a big heart, handmade by my creative sister,Winky. Sometime, you just got to love her.


This is the car - borrowed


This is the couple - New


This is my parent - Old

And they were saying have complete the qualification to get married.
( This ideal is coming from a novel I read about, to get married and you 'll need to have something new, something old and something borrowed.)

Then what happen when you are qualified ?
We get crazy.

I have a deep thought before I post a picture like this, I have to re-moderate myself really soon.
May be get off the spectacle, wear the contact-less and have my hair reborn...sigh...


All his Best friends (including my little sister.)


This is the taken from the newspaper.

I'm working on his's movie to dvd now, a request from the relatives. But I'm still taking a moment to share the picture with my you all here. I hope you all enjoy the photo.
Have a nice day.

1 則留言:

  1. They make a beautiful couple! I am glad that you had a good time! I love making DVD out of photos, I used to do that all of the time but I haven't for awhile. I am currently knitting away on my moms scarf, hoping to have it finished before the end of this week, I have so many ideas running around in my head, I have to write them down so that I won't forget them all, it is pretty exciting! Take care and have a wonderful night!
    xoxo~Meg

    回覆刪除