2009年12月13日 星期日

Annual Dinner




Yonis's business has set up for 3 years already, ya..Wow! ^-^


It's took huge courage to come back from Singapore (we were PR at there, working and living like a free people, spending money in the way we like, watching movie, shopping, camping, fishing and many many more) and set up a company with no fix customer and income what so ever at all, we were brave then, I think. (Or stupid)


Sometimes I would wonder why I come back here; really...so many gossip and disturbing matters happened beyond our control. I get sick of those matters and almost have myself prisoner in my own house, just so I can be free in my thought. Ya, my condition is almost like my car already..very very sick.


I love my family ( my small family ) so much I'm willing to try again, my mum always there for me, she help me up, my dad is helping my hubby's business and my sister and brothers is helping him too!  Everyone give us a hand in their way, and so we are up now, hopefully can last for long.


Cheers for hubby's company. Almost says long life for it already..^^ 


I cooked and we had a tiny celebration event in our house, cooking makes so fun where you have a theme.

沒有留言:

張貼留言