2009年12月10日 星期四

Amy's baby is one year old

Just came back from a Birthday Party for a one year old baby, cute little puff. Amy's baby, can't remember the name though, but it's a boy. The face is so alike to Amy's hubby, but the way he move his leg when he is happy(shaking) is so alike to Amy. I guess this is another miracle in life, where each life is special in their way.

They was gathering to celebrate a little baby's Birthday, the families and friends, it's crowded. A door gift for children was given and balloons ..

My boys is having a good time at there..

This is Bryan, wearing that funny hat. He never got one of those hat before (I never have my budget on that)


This is Brandon, playing with the hat. He kill that hat after 30 minute, it's now on the waiting list (for repair-on my desk)

After the dinner, we sit down and have a little talk with Amy. Amy is pregnant again, the due date is next month. She has been in and out the hospital 3 times per day, and her hand is swollen by the injection. I can't help to be staring at them, my tears is rushing out for I could felt her pain that moment, but she is smiling and then she looked to her husband. Some how...I know she mean to tell me that it's worth it.

Just two years ago, when we chat and she love to be single all her life, because of what she saw in her sister's marriage ( they separated and the children became their burden ). She is happy to be single then but now she has changed to another person, a loving wife and a caring mother.

Sometimes love can change everything.

沒有留言:

張貼留言