2009年8月23日 星期日

Work.



Hubby went out to work for a few days, make me realized that I was so busy with the kids lately and forget to love him and care for him. I'm not very good at words but I'll try to tell you about this feeling, it was like..missing a part of me.

The first night when he is not around, I wake up on 4 o'clock and found his place on the bed was empty, and my heart is hurt for a moment. I want to find him.. then I remember that he was not in the house. My tears is rushing to come out from my eyes, then I stop myself from being like a baby.

The next morning, I have myself listening to the music I like and busy with house work as soon as Brandon has his nap. I want to hear his voice so badly but I stop myself calling him on the phone. Don't want him to know about it, then I found myself playing game on facebook. Chatting with someone is rather desperate for me now.

I'm so lucky to have a few friends, Diane, Louise and Jason. I'm so lucky to have some friends who care about me and cheer me up when I'm sad.

Finally, last night he has come home. He bring me 2 pack of mushroom and 3 recipe book. The boys got T-shirt. I'm so happy that he is back then only this morning I found myself watching the mushroom and smile because he is so realistic all the time. I afraid I can't get any romantic gift from him in this life time.

Well..what can I say...If you love him, you have to take him. When I say take him, I meant all of him.

沒有留言:

張貼留言