2009年8月29日 星期六

I am Legend

Guess what? I have this movie with my son Bryan, when Brandon is having his nap. And he is actually interested with this movie, of course I did skip the violent part for him. I think he likes it because we had a same type of dog once.

More information, Here.

I likes this movie, with two ending. Chose the one you like and accept it. ^-^ is that simple..

Basically is about peoples change abnormal and him is the only one that's alive and getting through the days with a dog.

The movie is taking places in New York. But why at New York?

I have no ideal, but its very sad, like they can't find more suitable place for this movie. I mean there is so many movies shooting at there and I was started to get used to it already..Oh my god! Did I just says that? ^-^ I'm so sorry...

The picture above is when nighttime falls and the abnormal others are moving outside the house, and he is hiding in a bathtub with his dog, its showing how hopeless he is with the environment. If only you've heard the sound, its creepy. The only companion he had, is Sam, the dog in the picture.

The most ??? part is the ending, I like them both. Can't really chose which one I like most.

If you have seen it, please tell which one you like better.OK? ^-^

沒有留言:

張貼留言