2009年7月17日 星期五

Bryan Pui


This is my little Bryan...always looking so smart. I just hope he don't know about it !



The 4ND Birthday of Bryan, we celebrate it at our house. Just the four of us !



This photo taking in the new car of his aunt, at that point also has a new law about fasten the sit belt. He dislike the sit belt so much .... but when the camera is on the smile will also "on".


He carrying this sword for me and say this can make him look smart.


This is about 2 years and 6 month - we went to see my hubby's fishing contest.


We taking him to visit the temple with my sister,my mom and my little brother - as you can see that I'm almost like a big ball already. Because of the hot weather, have to cut off my long hair. But I don't care about it because I like to tie up my hair anyway.


We teaching him how to say " Gong Xi Fa Cai"


This is the Birthday Cake of Bryan.


This is about 1 year and 6 month old. He is posting this to show off the new umbrella I brought for him.


My baby Bryan - 1 year old


My baby Bryan - Eight month old


My Baby Bryan - When he is 6 month old.

沒有留言:

張貼留言