2009年7月18日 星期六

Brandon


Watching what the brother do is one of the every day's work for him. he likes to do what Bryan do now, and Bryan hated it.


This is about 1 and a half years old. The hair is still very less but can walk very stable now.


1 year and two month old now, sitting on the chair which his father use when he go to fishing.


Just drinking mineral water from the bottle, still don't know how to open yet but getting there soon.




Just have to admit that he is not really good at playing with the toys I gave him, he bite almost everyone of them.


This is him with the father watching TV.


This is taken when he is about six month old, just started to turning around..


This cake I order to celebrate the full month of the Brandon. I've send a few cake to friends and relative too. See that pink Pig on the cake ? It represent the years for Brandon - Yup ! the Pig year.


He really are like an angel to us..


Bring Brandon to our new house at Landeh after check out from the hospital a day after the labouring. This photo was taken after a few day staying in the house.


I was laying on the bed for rest. The pain started at 6.00am and I quickly go to take a bath and get ready to go hospital. Didn't get the time for breakfast either! I'm really starving, I felt like I can eat a cow at point. Of course! I'm just joking.


My baby Brandon. 8.30 am is a prefect timing for an angel. He is 3.40kg just about the same weight as Bryan.

沒有留言:

張貼留言