2009年11月17日 星期二

This is what we do on this Sunday

Making signboard  

I make it with my own two hand : Sign board


We have been thinking about making a sign board since the day we moved in.
Always a great cost for us to spend our money on this, we didn't have any budget on this. My dad bought one for RM238/- and so I have to put it behind our list , forever.
Then I spotted this method from a great lady, Cathe.
I was thrilled and had to try it then after seeing the result, it was amazing. My hubby hang it up to our gate, the next day.
We are so happy to see this sign board ( ok! I was more than happy) when we got back from shopping the other day.
 " Thank You !"



Small window shield in our bathroom


The old shield I make was dirty, Hubby get it out to wash, clean it and this time, he decided to fix it well.


For some reason, I was kinda in love with this things, like birds, building up their nest and then making it better and better each time...

沒有留言:

張貼留言