2009年11月4日 星期三

P.S. I Love You



I cried and cried and cried when I watch this movie( when my kids is taking a nap.)
My Brandon come out and saw me crying, he got scared. I don't mean to scare him but it just happened.
I thought he would wipe off my tear but he didn't, he just hug me and go away. If this happened to Bryan, I think he might wipe off my tears and hug me tightly..
Then later, Brandon come back with his toy and ask me to play with him..^-^"

If you must know why I cried,
it's the moment when she think back a little about they's first meet up,
the moment when she says she is sorry for not treating him good before ?...
the moment when she found out how lonely she was in the restaurant ?...
I guess may be the time when she wearing the first shoe she make also...
The whole progress. It's just stunning..
I noticed about she saying about never going back to visit her mother or father-in-law...
because she think her mother-in-law hated her for stealing her son away..
I think she is so right about this issue..
I guess it's not a news already..
Almost every family has this issue..

沒有留言:

張貼留言