2009年8月15日 星期六

Terminal

I've finally have the time for this movie<Terminal>. I have searching for it so long and now finally... Humm...;-)

Please just let me share this with you,

At beginning of the movie, I have this feeling about this guy called "unfortunate event". How can someone be so unfortunate like him, if I were him, I would cried myself out long ago. But he...he is just like a survival.

Why?
He eat the crackers with sauce?
He pull back the trolley for money to buy food?
He help a friend to get to know a girl friend for food?
He wash himself in the toilet?
He help the contractor's work for money?

and also a very helpful person which also means a hero to me. Why?

He help a guy who trying to shift the medicine for the sick father?
He help a girl by giving tissue to her when she is crying?
He help a girl to lock her luggage bag?

Man!
He is a helpful person and incredibly romantic too!

He likes this girl who always show up at the airport, and he;
Always shows up in no where and jump in to her?
Make her special dinner night?
Make one thousand fountain for her?

At the end, he did manage to make a lot of friends and fulfill the last wish of his father. He really are a man of honour.



Wait! See This one.

I personally think this is the best match for the movie. Crowded and alone.

沒有留言:

張貼留言