2009年9月1日 星期二

My Sunshine : Diane Scott Doyle



It was a fortune to me, to have her as my best friend and closer as family too. I've been losing my track after that's incidence and then god just send her to me ! Like a gift. Knowing her through the days is making me more and more loving my life better and the feeling of loving her as family just growing from my heart. Though we had 12 hour of distance but its can't stop us from caring and loving one and another.
Sometimes when life being difficult, she'll always be there for me. ^-^ I hope I can be in the same way to her to her too!

I've got this for her. Hope she like it, I'll send one to her later.

This is something about her which I take it from her profile. ^-^ Hope she don't mind about this.
Just so you know her. ^-^


I LOST MY RIGHT ARM 2 YEARS AGO, MY HUSBAND PASSED AWAY 1 YEAR AGO. MY HOUSE BURNED DOWN IN MARCH AND I MOVED BACK TO INDIANA AFTER LIVING IN FLORIDA FOR 19 YEARS, I HAVE 13 BEAUTIFUL GRANDCHILDREN AND I LOVE ALL MY CHILDREN AND LIVING AT MY DADS FOR RIGHT NOW.I CAN'T WAIT TO GET A PLACE OF MY OWN.
And this is what she say:"I love life and I want to be loved for who I am. I never want anyone to ever feel sorry for me. You get what you get. God gives me the best everyday- family and friends.What else could I ask for!"
Diane! A Cheers for our friendship! May it be so long, so long until I have to take it to my grave one day. ^-^






This is some update about her on September 23; to keep an record of her.

Three names I go by:
1. Diane
2. Di
3. Granny

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Mother
2. Bookkeeper
3. Quality Control

Three Places I have lived
1. New Albany, Indiana
2. Port Orange, Florida
3. Palmyra, Indiana

Three Favorite drinks
1. Beer
2. Coke
3. Coffee

Three TV Shows that I watch
1. Ghost Whisperer
2. Two &1/2 men
3. Survivor




Three places I have been
1. Honolulu, Hawaii
2. Dallas, Texas
3. White House, Washington,D.C.

People that message me regularly
1. Andrew
2. Daniel
3. Samantha

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Chicken Alfredo
3. Anything Mexican

Three friends I think will respond:
1. Kelly
2. Suzy
3. Becky

Three Things I am looking forward to:
1. Birth of my New Granddaughter
2. Christmas
3. A Man in My Life




沒有留言:

張貼留言